Monday, October 10, 2011

October ECD

Brittany and Joscelyn deciding which dances to do
This Friday was the monthly English Country Dance, and I tried to get a few pictures since most of what I have are from our formal dances. Sadly, it was an unusually small group this time.

Everyone lining up!

In Tiffany's absence, four of us girls took turns calling dances,
and you three did superbly well if I may say so!

Hannah walking everyone through the dance

Do you know what I feel more guilty about than saying "partners"
when it should have been "neighbors"?

I said "y'all". Into the mic.

Has it come to this? :(

The caller-esses
Thank you, everyone, for making it happen, and for coming and dancing!

1 comment:

  1. Brooke, I didn't even notice you say "y'all"! Must be that we Texans are rubbing off on you. Don't take it too hard! :)

    ReplyDelete