| Memorial Day Concert |
I realized while coming home that I have been on five flights total before this year, and six in the last two months. Good gracious. I did not take my camera with me, so I don't have a single picture to share, and I am not sorry. :D I was much better off spending my time with the wonderful women I was with, or in prayer, or working, than snapping away.
I had a wonderful trip, answered some questions and raised many more! I thank you all for your prayers. I hadn't even thought about being in the midwest during tornado season! I was less than 200 mi from Joplin when it hit, so we had our own stormy weather, though no tornadoes, thanks be to God.
Well. I'm not going to blog about the trip, though maybe I'll tell some stories another time. I'm off to get some sewing done before summer classes start!
P.S. I was right. I knew that if I ever left Texas during spring or summer, I would miss the wildflowers badly. No one else had them :(
So glad your'e home!!! I missed you! I'm glad your trip went well!
ReplyDelete-Joscelyn