Saturday, May 7, 2011

String of Pearls

It's finals over here, this side of the windowpane.

Now and then I need a little cheering up when muddling through all the studying, and peppy songs are perfect. No, sentimental songs are not reccomended during this time, nor will I take recommendations!




I love this song. Hope you enjoy it too. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend the movie The Glenn Miller Story, with the wonderful Jimmy Stewart. I mention it because they give a really sweet background to the song, whether or not it's true to his real life. If you would like to see those clips, here they are, but go see the whole movie too! It may all be on youtube. If you already know some of his music, it's really neat to see it woven into the storyline.


(only the first 4 1/2 minutes of this one have do do with what I'm talking about)







No comments:

Post a Comment