There were never such devoted sisters...
...All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain or sun...
...Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one...
Uh huh.
...Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us...
...Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And Lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man...
And Lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man...
(Brothers are nice too.)
I was singing this song the other day! (even though I don't have any sisters :) )
ReplyDeleteAwesome post!
This is so cute! The two of you are so pretty.
ReplyDelete~KW
Too cute!!! You and your sister are so lovely. Such beautiful smiles. (very handsome brother too ;))
ReplyDeleteWish I could hear you girls singing this song together! It's one of my sisters and my favorite song.