Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Harvest Dance



         I wasn't able to attend the Civil War dance held in October, but I did go to the Harvest Dance that is hosted by friends of mine every November. It is always a lovely night, and this year was no exception. I danced most of the time, so I didn't get many pictures. 

          This time I kept my camera in my pocket the whole night (I knew colonial pockets were big for a reason!) I ended up getting a few more candid shots than I have before... 

















2 comments:

  1. Oh my... the wonderful Harvest dance has come around again, and we have missed it again!! :( I was hoping somehow we could make it, but we were just getting back from Cali and just couldn't make it happen. I won't stop hoping though! I would love, love, love to attend and see you girls again. :D Thank you for sharing pictures Brooke. I loved catching a glimpse of the evening. That is such a clever idea-- to carry a camera in your pocket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had hoped you could come too, but I completely understand. Someday it will work - maybe the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete