Friends, I’d like to introduce you to someone who’s become very close to me lately. I’d never heard of him until about two years ago. Now? Good gracious, now he’s practically part of the family! May I present, Moe.
| Moe: "Hi!" |
Moe first came into being through my sister’s resourceful imagination, and then through her creative hands. What with his pointy ears and tiny horns, I thought he was the cutest thing ever :) Since then I’ve come to know his personality. Frankly, I am his personality. I am this tiny co-star’s puppeteer in a full-length movie we are making, and my brother plays his voice.
![]() |
| Moe talking with Justin |
Moe is first introduced into the storyline as the generic monster in the closet, but he is actually looking for someone to help him stop a giant monster who is causing a lot of trouble. When a boy named Justin agrees to help, they go adventuring together and save the day.
Not only does this little guy have adorable ears, but he loves lettuce. All throughout the journey, he keeps ducking into Justin’s backpack to sneak a snack. Lettuce of all things! He is crazy for it, and is quite cute while eating. (don’t tell him I said that)
![]() |
| Snacking on lettuce before the journey even started! |
We always liked filming skits and short movies with friends, and when we updated the computer and had an editing program, we wanted to try putting together a longer one. This movie was actually expected to take a month, tops, to film. HA! As we went along, the ‘monster movie’ storyline became more and more developed. It took a few months to plan, and a year to film. What was filmed last summer is mostly edited already, and is an enormous jump in quality from our older movies. (Though they have a charm of their own…lol). Of course, it is still just us ;-)



Mo is sooo cute! It was fun helping you flim!
ReplyDeleteUh oh! Sounds like Moe is putting Uno,Dos,Tres,Ping, and Pong to shame!
ReplyDeleteHmmm... in cute factor, and in strength of character, he probably does. But in memorability and uniqueness, there's no beating those guys! (er- girls? Why were they all guys, anyway?!)
ReplyDelete