Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm Off Again


{Part of a window from the Denver Cathedral}

          This week I will be going back to one of the religious communities I went to last year, for a second visit. I ask that all of you pray for me, as a great deal depends on this visit. Please pray that I can maintain a certain silence and peace in my heart to allow me to hear God's will.  I know that He has me safe and secure, and He has always answered my prayers with incredible love and clarity (though sometimes it takes a little time to see it!). Even so, it is very daunting. I can not ask for anything except to know what I must do once I get there. And I pray for courage.



May it please the supreme and divine Goodness to give us all abundant grace
ever to know His most holy will and perfectly to fulfill it.

-- St Ignatius of Loyola

No comments:

Post a Comment