
OR

Ah, the decisions of life.
The joys, the agonies, the tears, the laughter.
But all in all, isn't it all wonderful? Isn't it wonderful that our God knows us and loves us each so tenderly? Isn't it wonderful that He calls each of us by name, to a particular state in life? And not only calls, but if we allow Him, He guides us gently until we reach our place in life.
A vocation is a gift, a calling from God,
that each person is free to respond to or turn away from.
Some of you already know, and some may not, that I am discerning whether God is calling me to the vocation of religious life. Whether He is or not, I pray that I can do His will in all things, always to grow in love for Him and serve Him.
May it please the supreme and divine Goodness to give us all abundant grace
ever to know His most holy will and perfectly to fulfill it.
-- St. Ignatius of Loyola
No comments:
Post a Comment