| Getting our feet wet the first day! |
Does anyone else have a hard time with this super-easy-yet-not-quite-easy-enough travel?
| Touring Detroit |
Mentally, I seriously have a hard time understanding the fact that I can jump across the country in hours, with little effort on my part, but not be able to do it again for who knows how long.
(oh yeah, little effort except the months of working and saving to buy tickets... :)
(oh yeah, little effort except the months of working and saving to buy tickets... :)
| The Grotto of Assumption Grotto |
Katie and I both had a wonderful time seeing many of our family and friends, catching up with everyone, having some deep discussions as well as some absolutely ridiculous frolics. (ha. haha. you all know who you are)
![]() |
| The Detroit River Walk |
Now to get back to the everyday work, Texas heat, Texas friends, country music (which got more bashed than I expected up there), and living in a different world.
| Just a lake near our old house... :) |

Seems like ages ago.... :(
ReplyDelete