Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Final Week

(Head's up, I'm not too sure about  some of the sources where I found these pictures...
I don't advise clicking around...)


In my two Anatomy/ Physiology classes,
I have unexpectedly learned...



1.
 I wouldn't mind having a model skelton of my own (um, a plastic one, that is) and I do plan to keep my skeletal, musclular, and circulatory system posters up.
 
 


2.
Microsoft Word needs a medical expansion to their spell-check dictionary.
They don't even have anteriorly, much less pseudostratified,
juxtamedullary, or erythropoisis. Unbelievable.





3.
I. Love. Microscopes.
I think I actually squealed the first time I used one in Gen Bio, and Joscelyn can attest I oohed and ahed a lot in AP I. This semester, I mostly restrained myself to grins and awed thoughts.


4.
I love the circulatory system. The heart, vessels, blood itself... <3
Even enough to think about doing phlebotamy or specific blood-related fields.
Not quite sure about that yet ;)



5.
Once again, I also learned that against all likelihood,
it really is possible to 'hate' a class, classmates and professors,
and think about how much you'll miss them all at the same time.

I love how the chalkboard in the back counts the bones,
but where it's visible to the camera, not the students

No doubt about it, it's finals week.

Two exams

A last chance to excell or fail

I'll see you on the other side




1 comment:

  1. About those microscopes... you certaintly did. :)

    Good Luck on your last 2 tests!!!! You'll do amazing.

    ReplyDelete