So far as sewing goes, quilting seems to be coming out of the walls lately! Well, this fabric was not from my stash. But both front and back were remnants of clearance fabric. All together it cost something like $8, and I've always loved classic Pooh. And it's a pre-printed panel, so I only had to sandwich everything and quilt the layers together! And it was a perfect chance to try my walking foot, which I've never used, and which I now love. I'll be using it constantly. Thanks Brittany!
Obviously, we have no little ones in the family just now, so it's going to have to wait for the arrival of a little somebody we hope will appear one day.
May it please the supreme and divine Goodness to give us all abundant grace
ever to know His most
holy will and perfectly to fulfill it.
- St. Ignatius of
Loyola
No comments:
Post a Comment