![]() |
| This is me: sad |
:(
Not. One. Littlest. Bit.
1) it is ugly on the designer's side, as I manage the blog, draft posts etc
2) it is so bleh, and everything is so spread out
3) the tools I use are hidden, while the things I don't like are in my face
4) if I understand correctly, adds, "suggested blogs" etc will be constantly showcased
5) I've already posted a post I did not intend to post yet, just by hitting 'enter' the wrong way
6) after doing all this, they still didn't give me any more fonts to use in posting
7) despite my hopes, the post editor/drafter STILL does not give an accurate idea of how the post will look when finished. The format still changes, and things shift around.
1) The one perk is that I can "re-draft" a post after it is posted. Now you see it, now you don't! Magical...

your sad face looks cute!
ReplyDelete