I'm so excited! I'm working on another quilt, using a pattern that is very simple but doesn't look too blah when finished. All the blocks are sewn now, and I just have to put them together, and add batting and the backing.
Even better, about 70% of the fabric is from the stash! That is extremely exciting, to be using up a lot of fabric that's been in the stash since I was little. Oh yes, it was my mom's stash before it became mine!
And besides quilting up some of the fabric, I also filled up a whole trash bag with scraps and ugly pieces to throw away, and another bag to give away. Let me know if you're interested! There's everything from seersucker, to upholstery, to knits.
May it please the supreme and divine Goodness to give us all abundant grace
ever to know His most holy will and perfectly to fulfill it.
- St. Ignatius of Loyola
No comments:
Post a Comment