Friday, February 4, 2011

Time to Purge

Do you remember how a couple posts ago, I said that I have too much fabric and shouldn't buy more? I've been iced into the house for days, and one of the things I've done is make an inventory of the non-scrappy ones. It's harder to ignore a list staring you in the face than fabrics folded away on shelves or in drawers.


There are two pages of that list. 




oh dear.

Now, many of them are small pieces. Some are meant to go together. Most have specific projects they are still intended for, or are left-overs from old projects.




My current battle plan is to finish as many of my unfinished projects as possible whenever I have time. I have it down to two, not counting the CW dress or the project I can't find. Then I will do my best to quickly turn those pieces into useable objects and not buy more!

Or maybe... maybe I could buy one each time I've finished at least three from the stash?

This could mean I'll have lots to blog about as I purge... stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Brooke, I can't figure out how to post directly under one of your entries (e.g. the knitted hat). So.......I love all of your projects and I wanted to remark about how awesome of a job you did knitting up the cables on your cute purple hat! Mrs. Milkowski
    p.s. I also can't figure out how to comment as anything other than 'anonymous'??....

    ReplyDelete